Special Event Permit Applications

  • Special Event Permit application: This includes applying for a permit for festivals, arts and craft shows, outdoors concerts, parades, fun runs and walks, bike or foot races, held on public property.
  • 1st Amendment Demonstration: This includes reserving space to rally, picket, speak, march, host a vigil, host a religious service, or similar gathering to express views or grievances by more than one person on a street, sidewalk or public property.

Neighborhood Services Applications

Proceed to Application